I chopped my hair off for Locks of Love! My sister, Ashley, did it a few months ago, and now I did it. I hope anyone out there thinking about doing it decides to take the plunge and donate their hair.
Reasons to Donate
1. Every girl, including little girls undergoing chemotherapy, deserve to feel beautiful.
2. Hair accessories look cuter in short hair.
3. If you hate it, it grows back.
4. Drying it is a snap.
5. Short hair looks cuter under winter hats.
6. You should start the holiday season off by giving- even if you are poor from student loans. (Thank you, Wellesley and Syracuse.)